Effective date: 04/11/2023
Definitions and Key Terms
- Personal Data means any information that can be used to identify an individual, either alone or in conjunction with other information.
- Service refers to the https://nanoguardsa.com website operated by NanoGuard SA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by a website for the purpose of tracking your usage or preferences.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information (processed through a secure gateway and not stored on our servers)
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data can include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Service
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Service
- Understand and analyze how you use our Service
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is