At nano guard sa, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. This DMCA Policy outlines the process for submitting a complaint about content posted on our site that you believe infringes your copyright or the copyrights of a third party.
Copyright Infringement Notification Process
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our website by sending us a notice that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Upon receipt of a compliant notice, we will take whatever action we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the website.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email, with a follow-up copy by mail) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or if the complaint is incomplete.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that the content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your question, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing them that we may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 20 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, nano guards a has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at [Your Blog Name]’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. [Your Blog Name] may also at its sole discretion limit access to the website and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Modification of Policy
[nano guard sa] reserves the right to modify the terms of this DMCA Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about our copyright policy.
If you have any questions about this DMCA Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
This document was last updated on 05/11/2023.